[CinCV TNG] Motion tracking with FindObject :-)

Wolfgang Brunner video4tux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:04:59 CEST 2018

Thank you,
I will also advertise your channel explicitly.
I'm not concerned about who made the video.
It's about the information for the users.
You see, many subscriptions do not come together. That's a pity.
I believe with patience Cinelerra will be seen again. Some users had
switched to other NLEs because of the missing or poorly implemented codecs.

--
Lg
Wolfgang