[CinCV TNG] [impr] Request; key frames for projector and camera automation

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Apr 11 18:49:05 CEST 2018

That's great news. This update makes the plugin much easier to use. I'm
just revising the tutorial a little bit because I wasn't quite happy
with it. This info comes at the right time, because I can then present
the revised plugin in the tutorial. I can wait a little longer, there's
no hurry. Thx :-)

Sam