[CinCV TNG] [impr] Request; key frames for projector and camera automation

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:42:21 CEST 2018

Sam, just a quick update.  GG has been working for the last couple of days
on other improvements - specifically adding the ability in findobject to
create a box that can be dragged (like in the titler) so that the dials
don't slow a person down.  And the box lines will be thicker too.  By
making a widget out of the drag box it can be used in future endeavors
without additional work.  This widget will replace the current Title plugin
drag box so requires a lot of testing here to ensure there is no impact on
current Title plugins saved in previous sessions

So the suggestions below will be looked into after done with the above.
Also, he found a SEGV gaussian bug using findobject / Sift that he will
report to OpenCV that was not in a previous version of OpenCV.

We are really looking forward to the tutorial!  GG/Phyllis