[CinCV TNG] [impr] Request; key frames for projector and camera automation

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Apr 11 16:51:10 CEST 2018

I've been working like you recommended for a few days now and it works
very well. Copying the keyframes is very easy this way and I'm making
good progress with my tutorial.  However, I would be very happy about
one thing or would make my work much easier. Resetting the projector and
camera automation in the compositor. I prefer to work with shortcuts,
would it be possible to assign the F11 or ALT + P key for resetting the
projector and the F12 or ALT + C key for the camera? Other key
combinations are also possible. It would improve the handling, because I
can then remain directly in the timeline without having to open the
context menu of the compositor with a right click. Especially with many
zoom actions and moving the projector position it would be a big advantage.

Sam