[CinCV TNG] Request: Add x264 (Read&Write)

nicat45 at teknik.io nicat45 at teknik.io
Wed Apr 11 00:08:29 CEST 2018

Cinelerra (for me)) its the best video editor.

But i've the annoying codec issue, and i'm forced to use single-threaded codecs (theora-vorbis), and its makes my renders insanely slow (30 Minutes with mp4, 80 with ogg for a simple playlist)
libx264 uses more threads, and with it i can get decent render times (<10 minutes for the same file)
PD
If libx264 + aac/mp3 its supported, what buildflags should i use for enable it?