[CinCV TNG] [impr] Request; & another motion tracking VIDEO

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Apr 9 00:35:57 CEST 2018

I usually find a solution for complicated things, but not for simple
things. ;-)  I didn't even have that possibility in mind. Thank you,
that's a good approach.

Have a look at another video with motion tracking. It even works with
the title plugin. Really cool. This will be a standard plugin for me. ;-)

https://streamable.com/kodfh

Sam