[CinCV TNG] [impr] Request; key frames for projector and camera automation

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 00:09:35 CEST 2018

Not sure this is what you want, but it can do this problem.
Use the drag select function to highlight the first keyframe set
in a selection, then use Shift C to copy the keyframe to a paste
buffer.  Now change the selection to one second before the
new keyframe set in the timeline and use Shift V to paste the
keyframes.  Not as automated as you suggest, but not difficult.
The Shift C/Shift V are in the edit menu bar pulldown which
operate the copy paste keyframe functions.
gg
PS.  I use Shift-Del, which deletes keyframes in a selection a lot.