[CinCV TNG] [glitch] paste clip speed

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 23:40:36 CEST 2018

Some more feedback:

> However, by chance I noticed another small bug. I insert a clip at normal
> speed. After this clip I minimize the speed, then I insert the same clip
> right after the first clip. As you can see in the video, the second clip
> has the same length as the first, although the speed is not the same. If I
> delete the keyframe, the second clip is shortened, although it should have
> the same length from this point on. I didn't notice this behavior until
> today's test. Apparently the speed is not checked when inserting the clip,
> I have no idea if this is really relevant, if the users insert the clips
> first and then adjust the speed, but I wanted to report this behavior
> anyway.
>
> 3 attempts in the last couple of days has led to no way to change the way
this works.  There was just way too many problems once one thing worked,
another was messed up.  So, at least for now and unless GG can come up with
something in the future, users will have to work around this by putting
everything you want on the timeline first before applying the speed auto.

Have to move on to other issues.   GG/Phyllis