[CinCV TNG] [impr] Request; key frames for projector and camera automation

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Apr 8 21:31:05 CEST 2018

I have a request. After Wolfgang's request to create a tutorial about
motion tracking, I am currently creating a video on this topic. One
point I particularly noticed is that it is difficult to create a
tutorial, that is zooming in and moving the Projector coordinates for X
and Y. For example, I insert a video, then zoom in. Twenty seconds later
I change the position of the projector at this point and zoom out. By
changing the zoom and position, keyframes are created at this point. It
would be great to create three additional keyframes for the old position
and zoom one second before. This means that the zoom and the position
change happen exactly within one second and not within twenty seconds.
The new function is to copy the old or previous keyframes and set one
second before the new adjustment action.

I added a video to show how difficult this is at the moment.

https://streamable.com/9us6m