[CinCV TNG] Motion tracking with FindObject :-)

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:21:07 CEST 2018

Good demonstration.  I have not used the plugin in that way.  It looks
like it performed properly.  The match works by creating sets of
Feature points... These points are generated for both the src and ref
object frames.  Then, the two sets are matched for "Homography" (a
regional similarity).  The is done using a variety of feature detectors
and region matches.  It seems like the results vary, but the demo
you made works well.  Perhaps I should give the method a look.

gg