[CinCV TNG] Transition "Auflösen" (dissolve) is not part of your installation

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 02:26:48 CEST 2018

*(OOPS,  I accidentally sent this message before I finished).*

"Plugin names saved in the EDL are now retained in the original english
language."

And what I meant to add was "the program code was written to automatically
take care of the change" but somehow got missed.  I will see if GG can find
the problem but meanwhile as already stated: