[CinCV TNG] Plugin Inkscape

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:35:01 CEST 2018

Olaf:

I don't want to ride on it, but for me the plugin still doesn't work as
> expected.

Never hesitate to report problems - we are unable to test everything and
rely on you users to do that for us.  It may not be as efficient, but GG
would not have time to code fixes and add new features otherwise.  I
basically test the code that he changes and hardly all the way through to a
render.

Sam:

> I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand point A. What do you have to
> change manually?
> Inserting an SVG image into Cinelerra works fine for me, the update of the
> SVG in Inkscape is also transferred correctly to Cinelerra. Can you
> describe point A in more detail?
>
> The problem as stated from a previous email of Olaf:

A note. If the project is reloaded and "Out X/Y" is set to "0", the drawing
> is not displayed. In this case, the parameters must be changed to greater
> than "0". They can then be set back to "0".

And I was able to reproduce this only once and then when ready to show gg,
it did not happen again even when I removed .bcast5.

Thanks for everyone's feedback and we will hopefully come up with a
resolution soon.  gg/phyllis