[CinCV TNG] Plugin Inkscape

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat Apr 7 15:31:01 CEST 2018

Hi/Servus Olaf,

I can confirm point B. The inserted SVG image disappears during rendering.

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand point A. What do you have to
change manually?
Inserting an SVG image into Cinelerra works fine for me, the update of
the SVG in Inkscape is also transferred correctly to Cinelerra. Can you
describe point A in more detail? Thank you in advance.

Sam