[CinCV TNG] [glitch] paste clip speed

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Apr 6 18:42:27 CEST 2018

The correction/improvement works perfectly.

However, by chance I noticed another small bug. I insert a clip at
normal speed. After this clip I minimize the speed, then I insert the
same clip right after the first clip. As you can see in the video, the
second clip has the same length as the first, although the speed is not
the same. If I delete the keyframe, the second clip is shortened,
although it should have the same length from this point on. I didn't
notice this behavior until today's test. Apparently the speed is not
checked when inserting the clip, I have no idea if this is really
relevant, if the users insert the clips first and then adjust the speed,
but I wanted to report this behavior anyway.

https://streamable.com/o7l3y