[CinCV TNG] [impr] compositor shortcuts

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:59:53 CEST 2018

The latest GIT checkin for CGG contains the following compositor shortcuts
(documentation will be updated later).
  j - generate keyframes (also, now effective in the main track canvas)
 p - enables/disable "Click to play" (also, effective in the Viewer window)
     Just a reminder that the Space bar, or the key "3" does a play and
Click to Play was added as a mouse click.
The F keys as follows were tested on a Leap system"

 F1 - Protect video from changes
 F2 -Zoom view
 F3 - Edit Mask
 F4 - Ruler