[CinCV TNG] [glich] preview images video track.

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Apr 2 21:32:47 CEST 2018

I have always wondered why sometimes the preview images from the video
track is incomplete. I think I found the error. If I change the time of
the timeline, the thumbnails are not updated. Only when I turn the mouse
wheel in the timeline up and down the thumbnails are updated. Sometimes
I want to get an overview and reduce the timeline and then half of the
preview images are missing. It would be nice to update the thumbnails of
the video track when changing the time, so you don't have to do an
action in the timeline every time to see the preview. I added a video.

https://streamable.com/eonlt

Thx