[CinCV TNG] [BUG] FFmpeg nlmeans plugin

Thomas Wallmeier th.wallmeier at gmx.de
Fri Sep 29 06:29:21 CEST 2017

Hallo

@Sam,

Hmm it seems, you are not. At the moment my computer renders a whole VHS
Video of 1h42min. As I see each frame tooks about 2 seconds for beeing
rendered. It seems that rendering uses only one cpu.

So it seems there is room for optimization? Maybe this optimisation
should be done by the ffmepeg-team. But the result is impressibe
amazing, so thank you for the possibility to use it inside cinelerra.

greetings

Thomas