[CinCV TNG] How to remove the frettings from the program window titles

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:05:50 CEST 2017

Sorry for not responding earlier, because unfortunately, we do not yet have
any solution.  GoodGuy did look at the problem of the "frettings" in the
window awhile back but could not figure out why they happen or how to get
rid of them.

I still have this issue in my email, which means it doesn't go away until
either a fix is available or something changes.  I have to look into it
more thoroughly and see if I can provide any assistance to GG, the
programmer/developer.

Also, there is some consternation here about leaving the plugin names that
were translated in the saved xml files as not being translated.  But there
is hesitation to do so because projects saved earlier would have to be
edited/corrected by the user to continue to work.

Phyllis/GoodGuy