[CinCV TNG] Unflat theme in Cin 5.1 GG Icon suggestion

Sam cinelerra at poste.de
Tue Sep 26 22:13:40 CEST 2017

Hi, guys!

I'm already in the process of creating a completely customized, visually
good-looking icon set. It still takes some time, because I am busy with
the FFmpeg picons at the moment. Then I'll do the audio icons. And at
the end I also redesign the icons for the controls. I have some great
ideas on how everything can look more beautiful.

Sam