[CinCV TNG] [BUG] FFmpeg nlmeans plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 22:07:45 CEST 2017

Nlmeans does work but takes forever -- a 2 minute video without audio
rendered as mp4 took 1 1/2 hours.  You would have to be pretty desperate to
use this, but it seems to be useful to "fix" VHS video as quoted from the
ffmpeg website tracking/request:

i strongly request support for nl-means denoise filter.
> the filter is too excellent. even bad source such as vhs video is recovered

Also, thanks for the additional 33 icons that GG will put in today.
Phyllis/GG