[CinCV TNG] Small proxy improvements

Sam cinelerra at poste.de
Tue Sep 26 14:40:32 CEST 2017

First of all many thanks for this great work! It's really impressive.

I still have a few small improvements. Please take a look at the
screenshots.

1. The translations are not consistent. In some places the text is in
English.

2. The dropdown menu should end flush with the button. When I click on
the right corner of the button, I usually use the mouse to move down
automatically. With the current button I have to click, then go left and
then down. This movement feels unnatural.

3. Newly added videos are not automatically rescaled. I have to change
the whole project and then scale it up again, which takes a lot of time.

4. I have a project with hundred files. With additional proxy files
everything becomes confusing. It would be nice if it doesn't make a
difference if I work in proxy mode. The proxy files should not be
visible in the media window, but are available in the background. (In
proxy mode) When I move a file from the media window to the main window,
it automatically takes the proxy file. So I don't have to think about
which file is the right one. Especially for large projects you don't
want to have duplicate files in the media window. I know it that way
from Kdenlive and Premiere. I don't know if that's possible.

Nevertheless, the proxy function is awesome and it works very well so far!