[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra crash dumps for analysis

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 22:46:26 CEST 2017

Thank you for reporting this error.  It was more serious than originally
thought. After Igor was able to get a complete dump (thank you), gg was
able to fully analyze the error and create it -- the key was the
"sequencer" png list.  We did not understand that initially.

The fix is to now print out continuous error messages in a raised window to
alert you of an error and not crash.  It is not feasible to have cinelerra
re-create a deleted directory/file.