[CinCV TNG] CGG vs unwanted keyframe

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 21:40:07 CEST 2017

We easily duplicated issue which reflects the code as originallly
implemented.  The code in tracksedit.C is only partially written as the
commentary states in tracksedit.C.  I will add to debugle bug list to look
into this or take it out.

*//this is outline for future thinking how it is supposed to be done
> through C&P *

The goal was to preserve keyframe values and derivatives at the edges of
the edit.  This would preserve the keyframe in both edits on both sides.

GG/Phyllis