[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra crash dumps for analysis

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 19:16:50 CEST 2017

Sorry, I could not easily reproduce the problem.  I tried
to render to a missing directory, and I tried to render to
an existing directory and deleted it while rendering.
Both ways did not fail.

Your dump file is too short.  A bunch of stuff is missing
and I can't use it to diagnose the problem.  If you have
time, re-create the dump and send it directly to me if it
is too large to send to the mailing list.

gg
mailto: good1.2guy at gmail.com