[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 GG Proxy

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:48:23 CEST 2017

> Also, it seems my problem with audio-only file crash after add
> effect->delete
> effect->play now fixed, too!
> signal_entry: got SIGFPE my pid=29131 execution table size=0:

Although there were some bug fixes added to the Git repository for plugins
and also having to do with "zero range pot sigfpe" since we could not
generate the same error you did, it is not clear that that would fix your
particular error.  There is some variation on various manufacturers'
computers handling for Floating Point Errors.  In any case "good" and I
hope it is really fixed.

But there is another strangeness - I was working with video + audio mp4
> file,
> playing with proxy settings. I set cursor at some frame and this frame was
> visible in compositor. After I loaded sound-only wav file from main menu'
> recent files list. It loaded, but in compositor I still had same still
> frame
> from my mp4 file!
>
> Note: this visual inconsistency might be due to my default to OpenGL video
> output.

Yes, that is the way it is (and with XV-X11 as Igor stated).  We just
ignore it and it doesn't bother us to see it, but I will add it to the
debugle bug list and GG says he might change it to blank out the Compositor
when not so busy.

GG/Phyllis