[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra crash dumps for analysis

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 15:28:21 CEST 2017

> 1. Start the render of sequencer;
> 2. Delete the destination directory during rendering;
> 3. Profit.
>
> Maybe you need to automatically create a directory during rendering when
> you delete it?
>
> Regards,
> Ugin

Hi.
Yes, the more graceful exit would be nice.
I reproduced the crash in Cin-GG
Sometimes it shows a error message, sometimes it crashes immediately. It
seems to me that Cinelerra has known problems with error paths

On a other side, if the directory does not exist, this looks like a major
malfunction of system - HDD, DRAM or CPU failure. The only possibility is
to crash immediately to not to make more harm to the system.