[CinCV TNG] [BUG] color 3 way plugin Cin 5.1

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 04:02:31 CEST 2017

Not having time to fully analyze color3way, but GG figured out that you
have to enable the color picker in the compositor, then pick a color (like
white) that you are trying to "color balance".  So the default color is
black and that is why the X and color dive to the upper right hand corner
and is red.

So just pick a target color and then the white balance function works.

GG/Phyllis