[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 GG Proxy

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 03:14:10 CEST 2017

It seems to work fine - I can reset proxy settings -> size back to original, and
render at full resolution.

Also, it seems my problem with audio-only file crash after add effect->delete
effect->play now fixed, too!

But there is another strangeness - I was working with video + audio mp4 file,
playing with proxy settings. I set cursor at some frame and this frame was
visible in compositor. After I loaded sound-only wav file from main menu'
recent files list. It loaded, but in compositor I still had same still frame
from my mp4 file!

Note: this visual inconsistency might be due to my default to OpenGL video
output.