[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 GG Proxy

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Wed Sep 20 21:38:21 CEST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for sharing that, great to see proxy generation is well on the
way and that it actually works. I completely understand the workaround
but hope there will be a way to not require both streams in the
timeline editor, this can make for a very busy project. I already
often find editing with 2 monitors that even then the timeline editor
window fills up pretty fast.

Thanks GG for working on this feature, it's really going to help keep
aging hardware productive!