[CinCV TNG] Sound track DNxHD invisible under cinelerra-cv.

Nicola Ferralis feranick at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 17:51:51 CEST 2017

Hello Einar,

Question: is the plan to release the most stable hear as the new stable
before disruption takes place? As a package maintainer (and ultimately
the user as well), I would personally prefer that so that a stable
package is available for people in needs of, well, stability, while the
development branch would still be available. The opposite (continuing
with the disruptive development without the release of stable, would
leave users searching from stability to use the current stable which
does not benefit from a lot of the recent development.

Thoughts?
Nicola