[CinCV TNG] Sound track DNxHD invisible under cinelerra-cv.

Einar R√ľnkaru einarrunkaru at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 17:24:28 CEST 2017

Hi.

On 09/20/2017 06:06 PM, Pierre autourduglobe wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> I understand... Cinelerra-cv is changing and it's very good, Einar is
> doing a great job.
>
> I thought that reporting a problem that I observed might be useful, but
> if you say it is not... ok.
>
> For my part I am at the moment making a series of corporate documents
> with cinelerra-cv, the deadlines are tight and the delivery times can
> not be much delayed.
>
> I might be better to install an older version of cinelerra-cv 2.3; less
> advanced, but more stable, to make this contract. At least until
> cinelerra completes its phase of accelerated growth.

The feature that images from sound track disappear is there a very long
time. AFAIK this does not affect the result. At the moment the top of
the git head is as stabile as it was. Destructive changes are ahead.

When someone notices new bugs, please send a mail.

I'll send a special notice when destructive changes begin.

Einar