[CinCV TNG] Sound track DNxHD invisible under cinelerra-cv.

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 17:06:00 CEST 2017

Hi Igor,

I understand... Cinelerra-cv is changing and it's very good, Einar is
doing a great job.

I thought that reporting a problem that I observed might be useful, but
if you say it is not... ok.

For my part I am at the moment making a series of corporate documents
with cinelerra-cv, the deadlines are tight and the delivery times can
not be much delayed.

I might be better to install an older version of cinelerra-cv 2.3; less
advanced, but more stable, to make this contract. At least until
cinelerra completes its phase of accelerated growth.

Pierre