[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 GG Proxy

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:17:50 CEST 2017

An implementation of "Proxy Settings" was checked into the Git repository
(as Andrew has already discovered!).  With some modifications, it was
ported from Adam's HV6 (one example modification is Alt-p as a shortcut to
bring up the proxy settings menu ordinarily under the Settings pulldown on
the main track canvas).

However, there are still some changes that GG wants to try to get working,
such as "use scaler" (ffmoeg image scalar) for more flexibility.  And
Phyllis is still testing.

One more note is that the scale factors provided by the pulldown menu
depend on size of the media image geometry. The proxy is saved in the same
directory as the original media so your directory could get cluttered and
cause some confusion.

This is all still pretty preliminary.

gg