[CinCV TNG] Findobject plugin it impossible to build

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 03:33:03 CEST 2017

Sam:
No hurry on the icons, take your time.  So that you could at least see the
current Find Object and Rumbler icons, GG did an experimental build for
Leap 42.3 10bit at:

https://cinelerra-cv.org/five/sam/cinelerra10bit-5.1-leap42.3-20170918.x86_64.rpm

Find Object with OpenCV isn't that great and takes too many resources.  The
current icon was based on the nice one that Igor submitted for cinelerra-cv
at:

http://i.imgur.com/VBX5Pwg.png

Also, your Proxy and Lens plugin suggestions are being discussed here and
will followup.