[CinCV TNG] Findobject plugin it impossible to build

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:16:43 CEST 2017

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 6:14 PM, <nicat45 at teknik.io> wrote:

> why it happens?
>
> IMHO: findobject calls an ancient version of opencv (and if you want build
> and enjoy this plugin you may break your system, or at least break some
> apps)
>
> When Cinelerra could update this plugin? (for make it use opencv3) thanks

*Response to Nicat45:*

If I am not mistaken, the current GIT repository for Cinelerra-CV has
removed the findobject plugin as stated in the quote below.  There may be
some work being done in the GoodGuy version for an alternative.  There is
an Arch build package how to  install for GG version without Findobject
at:  https://cinelerra-cv.org/download_gg.php

Tue, 11 Jul 2017 05:09:45 -0600 (14:09 +0300)