[CinCV TNG] Latest changes in the Cinelerra world

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Sat Sep 9 17:27:45 CEST 2017

Hi Danny!

Thanks for all that you have done and are doing, I know maintaining an
Open-Source project is always a balancing and juggling act with 'real'
life, we appreciate your work :)

I will leave the long list of ingenious things that have happened to
GG for the chefs to share, there has also been a lot of code cleanup
work going on lately on CV between Einar and Hannes which shouldn't be
missed either.

I think it's very important to detail the fixes to the GG Repositories
lately as a news item (especially Debian and Mint) that way any
casually interested person who may have tried a few months ago and
gave up may come back and know things are now all systems go.

Thanks, Glen