[CinCV TNG] Latest changes in the Cinelerra world

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Sat Sep 9 12:57:18 CEST 2017

Dear devs and users,

as some you already noticed, I have fallen a bit behind with updating
the website for a while.
Those are the disadvantages of studying and having a part-time job, I
guess. ;)

Our last news item was issued in December 2016.
I think it's time for a new one to show people we are not a dead
project.

Last I checked there was a new titler in Cinelerra-GG and I also noticed
someone submitted new icons for it recently.
Apart from that, I wasn't able to follow the project, though. :(

Can you give me a heads-up of the greatest changes and improvements in
the Cinelerra world, so I can write something up?
(If I had the time, I'd browse through the changelogs and commits, but
I'd rather ask people more involved with the project first.)

Thanks,
-Danny