[CinCV TNG] new icons for ff-mpeg and ladspa

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 05:08:27 CEST 2017

Good!  very nice of you.

To add ffmpeg icons, use the F_<name> to create an icon called ff_<name>.png
and add it to the <cin_plugins>/picon_cinfinity/ directory.  It will be
discovered
the next time you run cin.  For a user install <cin_plugins> is
<path>/bin/plugins
and for a system install, <cin_plugins> is /usr/lib/cin/plugins.

for ladspa, check in the <cin_config> directory ($HOME/.bcast5 normally) and
look for $HOME/.bcast5/ladspa_plugins.<path>.  This is the plugin index
for the ladspa libraries.  It is text.  Here is an example line:
2 "am_pitchshift_1433.so" "AM pitchshifter" 1504922321 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0
The needed name is the basename of the .so file.  So the icon would be:
/usr/lib/cin/plugin/picon_cinfinity/am_pitchshift_1433.png

The code for both ffmpeg and ladspa is already there, all you have
to do is populate the appropriate picon directories with your
png files, and they will be used.

The icon data you delivered was very well received.  No complaints or
suggestions, and many compliments.  I was very pleased as well.
Thanks, and if you have time for ffmpeg and ladspa... wow!

gg