[CinCV TNG] new icons for ff-mpeg and ladspa

Sam cinelerra at poste.de
Sat Sep 9 00:12:12 CEST 2017

Hi guys,

I've been very busy the last few weeks. But now, I have some time and I
want to finish creating the remaining icons.
Can you give me a version of Cinelerra where you can include the FF-MPEG
and LADSPA icons? Here's my suggestion and an example:

If a f-crop.png icon exists, use it, otherwise use the ff-mpeg.png.
If a new FF-Mpeg plugin is added in the future, there will be no errors
and I have time to create a new icon.
I would like to integrate the icons directly into my Cinelerra, so I can
see the result and how they affect me.

Thanks a lot.