[CinCV TNG] CGG new preference option - Forward Render Enable Displacement - added to GIT

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 01:24:50 CEST 2017

> When doing a seek "in the later part" let's say after 0:00:06:00 the
> compositor shows a black screen and playing shows a black screen, too.
>
> Only when seeking to 0:00:00:00 or sometimes seeking near the
> beginning, playing shows the frames in the compositor.

I have never seen this effect.  It works on my test cases.
If you have media and a session that can demonstrate this, I would
definitely like to look at the problem.  Please email it to me directly,
because the cv mailing list prevents uploading media.  I suggest using:
http://www.datafilehost.com/
and simply transmitting the link.

gg