[CinCV TNG] cinelerra-gg Speed Fade Automation oddity

Frederic Roenitz ml1 at aimvis.de
Thu Sep 7 23:32:35 CEST 2017

 > What am I doing wrong?

... the trick was to be 'ultra careful' instead of only 'very
careful'.

I just rechecked what I rererererechecked before writing my previous
mail.

Double clicking is good, but to be sure to have the speed handles at
the same speed ("height") on every track I had to:

- double click the video handle (not one of the audio handles: video
   speed handles can only be placed between two frames, whereas audio
   speed handles can be placed 'everywhere' (probably on every audio
   sample)).

- hold the mouse button

  - move the handles to the upper boundary
  - move the handles to the lower boundary

  or respectively

  - move the handles to the lower boundary
  - move the handles to the upper boundary

- place the handles

- release the mouse button

This is maybe something for Feature5.

By the way: Alt- and Shift-keys are also helpful while dragging a
handle.

Kind greetings

Frederic