[CinCV TNG] CGG new preference option - Forward Render Enable Displacement - added to GIT

Frederic Roenitz ml1 at aimvis.de
Thu Sep 7 22:24:14 CEST 2017

 > This was an ffmpeg problem that has been ongoing.  Yet another fix
 > has been applied so your cases should now be correct.  I tested it
 > on several files that had 23 different extensions..

23 ... respect!

When I use the same test scenario as I used before (with mp4):

OK: pos1, play.

But:

When doing a seek "in the later part" let's say after 0:00:06:00 the
compositor shows a black screen and playing shows a black screen, too.

Only when seeking to 0:00:00:00 or sometimes seeking near the
beginning, playing shows the frames in the compositor.

Kind greetings

Frederic