[CinCV TNG] Debian Stretch APT gives a 404 since Stretch packages added.

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Wed Sep 6 00:18:15 CEST 2017

Hi GG/Phyllis,

Problem solved! Thank you!!

Also tested the 32bit Stretch build and it works great! Will be
releasing an updated AV Linux ISO in the next month or so and will
make sure the most current Cin versions are on there, thanks again for
all your work and fixing the issue so quickly.. Sorry installing a
Debian Stretch 32bit build environment was such a time sucking PITA
for you guys.

Best to you,
Glen