[CinCV TNG] Debian Stretch APT gives a 404 since Stretch packages added.

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Tue Sep 5 07:41:01 CEST 2017

Hi Phyllis/GG,

I'm glad to see there is updated info in your README, it wasn't my
intention to sound critical, I just don't want all that great work
getting missed by Debian users who make up a fairly large user-base of
linuxdom.. :).

 I figured the webpage info would be up to Danny so hopefully he sees
this on the ML.

As far as I'm concerned the Jessie 32bit builds can now be retired
since I was the annoying one who sought them in the first place and a
HUGE thanks for continuing with them in Stretch *tips hat. I know
32bit is fading quickly but I'm often surprised how much 32bit traffic
there still is.

Thanks again for all your tireless work, the list of new features is
really impressive, just when we think there can't be much else to fix
you guys knock it out of the park again!

If you or anyone else has any clue why I'm getting the 404 when my apt
line appears correct please let me know.. All other repositories on my
machine are working so it's not as simple as a network problem.

Thanks!
Glen