[CinCV TNG] C41 / Not working

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 21:19:37 CEST 2017

The original program code was written to work this way and we do not know
why the grid line / sliders work like they do.  It does seem that you can
get the grid lines to work using some set of operations.

GG's policy is to get rid of SEGVs, eliminate bugs, improve capability, and
not significantly modify plugins, and other code that he knows someone is
using so as to not impact them unless there is a request.  It looks like it
is now working as intended and GG has eliminated some obvious bugs from
C41. The changes we added to C41 are more like upgrades, not re-design.
Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.  Phyllis/GG