[CinCV TNG] C41 / Not working

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:38:45 CEST 2017

> On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 1:56 AM, igor_ubuntu <sitelve at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> * After loading, calculating, pressing "Apply values" we have displaying
>>> of the grid lines in accordance with the calculated values.*
>>>
>> *But sliders(controls) are located at 0. It would be better if they were
>> automatically placed (after pressing "Apply values") according to the
>> default values (to the original box) (аs it was implemented in the previous
>> СGG's c41 version).  It would be more convenient for navigation and
>> orientation.*
>> *Yes, I can press the bt. 'Apply default box' but that is an additional
>> step.*
>>
>> *But you really might want to retain box values across images, for
> example you have some old film that has 20 pictures where every picture has
> damage in the left corner so you will want to position the sliders to avoid
> that corner.  However, you do want to recalculate the values from 1 picture
> to the next because the pictures are totally different - like going from
> the penguin to the Paul ferris wheel.  If you had "Apply values" change the
> sliders too, then you would have to reposition your box.*
>

> At the time CGG (after pressing the bt ''Applly valies'') does not move
sliders. The sliders are placed at 0. But the grid is placed in accordance
with computed values
Box col  354  3186
Box row 266  2397

I hope this explanation is satisfactory.

You do not understand me, I do not understand you.

A concrete example.

the image 3539x2662
Box col  354  3186
Box row 266  2397

The grid lines are placed at
col  354  3186
row   266  2397
However, sliders are placed at 0

But why ? If a user want to change *Box col*  f.exmp. to 350, he should
press the bt. 'Apply def. box', because
the slider is placed at 0 and it is impossible to move it to the left i.e.
to 350
What is the idea of that (placing at 0) ?
-------
Besides, I have found that I can move the grid lines only after pressing
the bt  'Apply def. box''
Why ? What is the idea of that  ?

After pressing the bt. 'Apply values' these sliders are placed at 0
I move ones manually, but ones are not responded. Why ? What is the idea of
that  ?
------------

With col and row sliders can user change the area from what coeficents
are calculated.

The image 3539x2662
The grid lines are placed at
col  354  3186
row   266  2397

AFAIU the area between 354 and 3186  266 and 2397  is the area from what
coeficents  are calculated.
Right ?

Or because the sliders are placed at 0, the area from what coeficents  are
calculated  is between 0 and 3539 ?
But all sliders are placed at 0...
??