[CinCV TNG] C41 / Not working

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 09:56:21 CEST 2017

> * And most relevant to this email, the Apply box was renamed to Apply
> default box -- that is because it is always the default box calculated by
> the program code and does not change.  The sliders work correctly but you
> have to be more patient for these large format (3539x2662) images. *
>

> * WATCH CLOSELY to make sure the lines have completely moved and you will
> then see that the numbers on the right-hand side have changed and are
> different than the left-hand side computed values.  An easy way to visually
> see the slider bars change values is to have the box surround something
> really dark or really light.  *
>

> *Do not operate the Apply default box or it goes back to the original box!*

I understand everything that you say and it works the way you say.
But.
 After loading, calculating, pressing "Apply values" we have displaying of
the grid lines in accordance with the calculated values.
 But sliders(controls) are located at 0. It would be better if they were
automatically placed (after pressing "Apply values") according to the
default values (*to the original box*) (аs it was implemented in the
previous СGG's c41 version).  It would be more convenient for navigation
and orientation.
Yes, I can press the bt. 'Apply default box' but that is an additional step.