[CinCV TNG] C41 in Cin-CVE

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:07:23 CEST 2017

CGG_screencast   https://files.fm/u/jy6smwwy

> The file for testing https://files.fm/u/4vu4gmut

 The Active Area grid lines are only 1 pixel wide.  I hope I am passing
this explanation correctly along -- so if you set the zoom level to auto,
for example the 110 lines of pixels might only be able to display 100 so
some pixel lines are not displayed and you can not see all of the Active
area box lines.  Change the zoom level to 100% and then you will see the
lines when scrolled in the area of their location.

Not sure if making a wider grid line bigger than 1 pixel is a good idea or
not.  Phyllis