[CinCV TNG] C41 in Cin-CVE

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 07:32:48 CEST 2017

> The C41 plugin is kind of fun to play with so GG added what looks like
> Florent Delannoy's version to CGG after fixing a few anomalies.  I have
> attached here a PDF file documentation that I was working on.

Thank you very much !!

I saw that you upgraded C41

https://git.cinelerra-cv.org/gitweb?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;
a=commit;h=47462c7a88ed4f844fa4eaf32a84533aa847b7d5

But CVE's C41 has  problems with displaying the active area
and you ported ones to CinGG.
CGG_screencast   https://files.fm/u/jy6smwwy

The file for testing https://files.fm/u/4vu4gmut

СVE's C41 does not work properly in RGBA-FLOAT (I get black screen), but
CGG works properly.

It makes sense to add a warning message to CGG
 "Only RGB(A) Float color models are supported"
------

I loaded .tiff  1440x1080
By default, CGG shows
    Box col   144  1296