[CinCV TNG] Fix for Arch builds checked into CGG repository

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:31:39 CEST 2017

An IRClog (web archived) on 8/5/2017 question was:

11:48:30 <beri> I have a quick question regarding Arch linux
> 11:48:57 <beri> It no longer uses xorg-server-utils which is dependency of
> cin - is there a way around this?
> 11:51:16 <beri> any help/advice would be much appreciated

Maybe the person asking this will search the Mailing List to find out the
build dependency for xorg-server-utils has been removed.  Not sure why Arch
would remove this as it is extremely useful for development per GG.
/Phyllis